in a Friendly, Relaxed Setting
Centrally Located Between Rte 30 and Rte 23
Full Service Medical
Surgical Animal Hospital
SPECIAL: Frontline Plus Prescription Flea Control
- Buy 6 doses and receive 2 doses FREE or
- Buy 3 doses and receive 1 dose FREE
The net price per dose is below Mail Order Pet Pharmacies. And unlike mail order companies, our products are 100% Guaranteed by the Manufacturer, the Genuine Frontline Plus (not older versions such as Frontline or Topspot), Safe and Fresh.
Our BAER Testing Center evaluates pets for deafness for as little as $65 per pup.
Click the BAER Testing Center link on left for more details
Monday Thru Thursday: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Hours to see the doctor are by appointment only.
We Provide the highest quality Veterinary Medical care in a friendly, relaxed setting.
We believe in purchasing quality, state of the art equipment coupled with ongoing continuing education at leading veterinary medical facilities to provide the best personalized care for each patient depending on their need and want.
We do not believe in high pressure sales of products or services.
We hope you will refer your family and friends to our practice.
We provide the following Services:
· Preventive Health Care Programs including Individualized Pediatric, Adult, & Geriatric Pet Care
· Tonometry (Eye Glaucoma testing)
· Microchip implantation For Lifetime License (dogs) & Permanent ID (dogs & cats)
· Personalized Service
· Radiology using a State of the Art High Frequency Machine (low radiation dose)
· Advanced Laboratory, Diagnostic, On-site Blood Testing, Blood Coagulation Testing, and Therapeutic Services
· Full Pharmacy
· BAER (hearing) testing
· Anesthesia Service (including no charge Monitoring of Heart, Blood Oxygen Level, Pulse, Respiration, & Body Temperature)
· Individualized Flea Control Programs
· Prescription Diets
Click Services on the left for more information
Feel free to browse through our site. If you want more information, about our practice please go to the Contact Us page and use one of the convenient methods to communicate with us.
Thanks for visiting and we look forward to serving you.
Update on Lifetime Dog Licenses:
- Microchip Identification can now be used for
Pennsylvania Lifetime Licenses.
- No need for annual license renewal
- Quick & Economical, can be administered along with your dog's annual exam and vaccinations, with no reactions.
- Safe, Permanent, unalterable, ID at all times using a tiny microchip painlessly injected with a hypodermic needle under the skin like a vaccination.
- Animal shelters nationwide scan all dogs and cats for these chips, and if present, an unique ID number allows the pet owner to be tracked and the pet safely returned home.
- For the low cost of $42.50 ($40 each for 2 or more pets) we can safely microchip your pet.
- The Pennsylvania Lifetime Dog License fee is listed below.
- We also offer Tattooing. The microchip is preferred because the tattoo is only traceable within the County it was used for the license, while a Microchip is traceable anywhere in the World.
The Pennsylvania Lifetime Dog License Fee is:
REGULAR LIFETIME LICENSE
|PERSON WITH DISABILITY OR SENIOR CITIZEN|
We will provide the application for you to send into your local courthouse with this fee.